Microsoft Outlook 2007 is an email client for Windows operating system that carries all communication around business organization. It facilitates you to manage and store your e-mails in an efficient manner. It also helps you to manage your contacts, notes, RSS feeds, appointments, etc along with e-mails. But sometimes you may come through a situation where you cannot access e-mails from inbox due to corruption of Outlook 2007 PST file, improper termination or unsuccessful up gradation of Outlook 2007. There can be some more reasons responsible for this like Improper PST file compaction or recovery. In all such situation your Outlook 2007 inbox become inaccessible. Scanpst is an inbuilt inbox repair tool of Outlook application which sometimes deletes the data from Outlook PST if the file is severely corrupted. To get back Outlook data from a broken PST file, you can make use of this tool.
Some situations leading to the corruption of Outlook inbox are mentioned below:
- Improper Termination: Due to sudden power failure or operating system crash, if the Outlook 2007 application terminates improperly without saving any data then it may lead to inaccessibility of Outlook 2007 inbox.
- Improper PST Recovery: Sometimes the improper recovery process of deleted PST file leads to corruption of Outlook application and results in Outlook 2007 inbox not responding.
- Virus or malware infection: If there is any kind of virus intrusion to the system then also there are chances of Outlook 2007 inbox corruption leaving all the e-mails inaccessible.
- Unsuccessful upgrading of the Outlook version: Failed or unsuccessful importing process of existing Outlook 2007 to the new version (outlook 2010) can cause incompatibility leading to inaccessibility of Outlook 2007 inbox.
- Improper compaction of PST file: In order to save more space compaction of your PST file is performed. But if the compaction process fails due to some reason like power interruption then also it may cause inaccessibility of e-mails stored in Outlook 2007 inbox.
If you are one for those who have lost access to the Microsoft outlook 2007 inbox due to any of the reasons stated above and want to know How to repair Microsoft 2007 inbox then PST repair tool can be the best solution. This tool is an efficient utility that can be used to repair Outlook 2007 application and get rid of corruption issues. It supports all versions of MS Outlook starting from earliest to the latest versions. It can also repair corrupt Outlook 2007 file after system crash. Along with Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2007 you can also fix PST file corrupted after Outlook 2010 crash. It creates a new PST file to store restored Outlook files in order to assure the safety of the original data. This application fix all types of corruption issues in Outlook application and recovers important mails and other information stored in corrupt Outlook inbox. Thus, it provides the perfect answer for the question on how to restore and find deleted email in Outlook 2007, by effectively repairing corrupt PST file and retrieving all lost or deleted Outlook data. Sneak a peek over this website www.corruptpstfilerepair.com/how-to-restore-and-find-deleted-email-in-outlook-2007.html to read more about this software. It performs intensive scanning of broken PST file, locates the files and recovers them.
Along with e-mails you can also recover Outlook calendar and other attributes like contacts, emails, RSS feeds, etc. with ease. Go through this link to learn the complete process. The recovery can be performed easily within few simple steps. This software is also available with a trial version. You can evaluate the performance of the software by using the trial version and if satisfied can purchase the full software.
Just follow the simple steps to learn how to repair Microsoft outlook 2007 inbox:
Step 1: Download and install the trial version of this software on your system. On the welcome page you can find three option, select "Open PST" option if you know the location of your corrupt PST file. Otherwise select "Find PST File" to locate your corrupted PST file.
Step 2: Now select Outlook file using "Browse" option. Select “Normal Scan” option if your PST file has minor corruption or else select “Smart Scan” if your PST file is severely corrupted and then click on “Repair” button to begin repairing process.
Step 3: Once the process gets completed, you can preview the fixed Outlook file with "Preview" option.