Do you often face the situation of PST file corruption and keep getting error messages?
The solution for all your problems is here…
The PST File Repair Software is essential software that can easily and efficiently perform corrupt PST file repair process. Along with repairing corrupt PST file, it can also recover emails, contacts, notes, journal entries, etc., stored in the PST file. The PST File Repair tool is capable to effectively perform corrupt PST file repair that is created in different Microsoft Outlook versions such as MS Outlook 2000, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2010, etc.
Industry Expert’s and User’s Review…
How PST files get corrupt or damaged?
- Due to Oversized PST file: When PST file exceeds its maximum size limit then it may get corrupted resulting in loss of emails. The maximum size of PST file depends upon the version of Microsoft Outlook you are using. For instance, Microsoft Outlook 2002 has a PST file size limit of 2GB size. If your PST file exceeds or reaches 2GB size limit then you may get “PST has reached the maximum size limit” or “OL2000: unable to use your personal folder file if it exceeds the 2GB size limit” resulting in loss of emails and other data.
- Virus attacks: Your PST file might have been corrupted due to viruses. Viruses are the destructive programs that mainly corrupt the PST file header and sometimes they may delete the PST file. When you try to access the data from the Microsoft Outlook, you may get error messages like “Outlook.pst cannot be found”, “The drive:\path\filename.pst could not be found” or “Outlook.pst is not a personal storage folder file” that makes your Microsoft Outlook data inaccessible. This might also result in the crash of your Outlook application. To know how to perform corrupt PST file repair after Outlook 2010 crash, visit: https://www.corruptpstfilerepair.com/repair-pst-file-corrupt-after-outlook-2010-crash.html.
- PST file corruption due to Microsoft Outlook upgradation: Generally, One version of Microsoft Outlook can be installed on the single Operating System. If you want to use the latest version of Microsoft Outlook then you should upgrade the older version of Microsoft Outlook to the latest version. If the Microsoft Outlook upgradation process gets interrupted by any reason such as sudden power failures, or abrupt system shutdown then your PST file may get damaged resulting in loss of emails and other Outlook items. Know more about the fixing of Outlook 2003 corruption issues.
- Operating on large volumes of emails: If you delete or move a large number of emails at a time then there is a chance of PST file corruption. This is because, while operating on a large number of emails, your MS Outlook may hang as a result you may abruptly close the MS Outlook resulting in loss of Outlook data.
In all these cases, the simplest solution is to use Inbox Repair Tool i.e. Scanpst.exe for corrupt PST file repair. But sometimes, Inbox Repair Tool may fail to fix or repair corrupted PST file.
Sometimes, you may also encounter with errors due to PST file corruption. Whenever, you will try to access the broken or corrupt Outlook PST file an error message will pop out in your screen. You may try to perform corrupt PST file repair using scanpst.exe, but it fails. Are you tensed wondering how to solve this issue or how to repair corrupt Outlook PST file? If so, then don't panic as by using Corrupt PST file repair tool you can very easily fix or repair all corrupted Outlook PST file & find all lost Outlook data. Visit: https://www.corruptpstfilerepair.com/how-to-outlook-inbox.html to know how to repair Outlook Inbox & bring back deleted or lost emails & other attributes.
Drawbacks of Inbox Repair Tool:
- Inbox Repair Tool may fail to fix the PST file when it is severely corrupted or damaged
- It is not easy to locate and run the Inbox Repair Tool for corrupt PST file repair.
- During the corrupt PST file repair process, if Inbox Repair Tool does not able to recognize the file then it directly deletes the file resulting in further data loss. Therefore, it asks you to take a backup of PST file before fixing it. If you forgot to take a backup of PST file then you may lose your MS Outlook data.